To some people, teaching is a profession.
I get that, but to me, it’s more than that..
It’s a hobby.
A creative outlet.
I dream of being one of those people that documents their teaching journey through a blog, but I am struggling to get started. I saw this TPT challenge on Facebook, clicked the link for more information, and I decided that I needed to give it a go.
Here I am. The first challenge was to update an old TPT cover or product, but I literally just started, so I’m not quite sure my stuff is considered old yet 😉 but I decided to work on a few things anyways!
1. I took the time to update my logo button and my banner-something I put zero effort into before. Here it is:
2. I decided to update the very first product I made. I definitely have had a lot of learning since then! I’m not super crazy about the update, but it is new. Here we go. It’s on sale for the rest of the week. You can check it out the product by clicking on the picture:
3. I decided to update one of my very first projects, after realizing I was probably breaking a copyright law using the exact title of the book in my unit (even though the unit is more about dragons in general). Whoops! Fixed now! (I’m learning!). This upgrade I am really excited about. I think that it’s a little more edge…I might be obsessed with chevron, but this was probably not the place to use a glitter chevron background 😉 It too is on sale this week. Click on the picture to check it out!
4. And while I was editing, I decided to give a little facelift to the very first unit I made, my farm unit. This one was a mild change, but an upgrade, nonetheless. 🙂
5. And my last one for this weeks challenge-my fun reading task cards. I originally had these in two separate sets on TPT and decided to combine them into one AND update the cover. Not a huge cosmetic change, but an upgrade nonetheless. :0
Like I said, I’m definitely new to the blogging game. We are supposed to link up our changes, but I’m not sure I know what linking up means. So I’m posting here. I will learn. 🙂